Mahdi Wa El Qit

NEWS

Lavrov: We believe that Washington supports the Ukrainian attacks.. We will destroy any Western supplies to Kyiv

Lavrov: We believe that Washington supports the Ukrainian attacks.. We will destroy any Western supplies to Kyiv

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov accuses Washington of involvement in attacks on Russia and vows to intensify the supply strike on Kyiv.


Afrasianet - Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Friday that Moscow believes the United States is heavily involved in the Ukrainian attacks on it and has raised the issue with Washington.


Lavrov told state television that "the support that the United States is reportedly providing to Ukraine includes providing it with intelligence."


"We have submitted a series of questions to the State Department seeking comment, including regarding intelligence data and the much greater involvement of the United States in organizing and carrying out strikes inside Russian territory against civilian targets. We are waiting for a response."


Lavrov also stressed that "Moscow will intensify its efforts to destroy any Western supplies to the Ukrainian army." Lavrov explained: "We will make our methods much more rigorous in order to dismantle everything that feeds the war machine in Kyiv coming from the West. We are already doing that."


Lavrov also reiterated Moscow's categorical rejection of a ceasefire on the current line of contact, stressing that it "erases the achievements of the ancestors in defeating Nazism," adding that Russia will only halt its operations after a comprehensive and lasting settlement is reached.


Lavrov said Turkey wanted a deal to keep maritime navigation out of the war, but Russia had not initiated it. "The Ukrainian drones targeted Turkish cargo ships, oil tankers and civilian ships. Caspian pipeline ships linked to Chevron and ExxonMobil were also targeted, although Turkey and the United States remained silent.


Russia reaffirms readiness to support US peace plans


Lavrov quoted Putin as telling US President Donald Trump at a summit a year ago that Moscow was ready to support US peace proposals. Putin was quoted as saying: "Donald, you sent us proposals, and I thought about them a little. There are things that require a compromise. But I accept your proposals as you sent me."


U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio denied any agreement had been reached at the summit, saying that if that were the case, the war would be over by now.


There have been no peace talks on Ukraine since last February, when the United States launched its war against Iran and halted its efforts to mediate between Moscow and Kiev.


Lavrov said Putin was ready to receive Trump's envoys on Ukraine if they returned to Russia. "The question is: what will they bring with them?".
On Thursday, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said that the "neo-Nazi" regime in Kiev poses a threat to the entire international community, as it has been carrying out terrorist, sabotage and provocations under a false cover.

________________

 

Afrasianet
Seekers of Justice, Freedom, and Human Rights.!


 

 

 

 

 

  • Articles View Hits 12591777
Please fill the required field.